01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink. What the hell was I thinking?
02. Swam with wild dolphins No, but I did watch “Flipper” back in the day.
03. Climbed a mountain. No, but I did sing, “Climb Every Mountain” once.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive. No, but “test drives” usually end badly for me in slow cars.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid. Not even a Not-So-Great Pyramid.
06. Held a tarantula. No. I leave that shit for the Steve Irwins of the world.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone. Yes, but she did it just to steal my wallet.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it. Only on the honeymoons.
09. Hugged a tree. No, nor have I ever had sex with that pine tree.
10. Bungee jumped. No. Maybe for New Years.
11. Visited Paris. No but, we’ll always have Paris. It’s on the “Casablanca” DVD.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea. No. But anytime I see lightning I go looking for a ship.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise. With or without drugs?
14. Seen the Northern Lights. Way too cold.
15. Gone to a huge sports game. Yes. Many. Yanks, Pats & UConn.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa. No. I did not have the right slant on it.
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables. Like I’d eat anything I’ve grown.
18. Touched an iceberg. No. Got to second base with a snow woman once.
19. Slept under the stars. Passed out is closer to the truth.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper. Yes. What glorious memories.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon. Why?
22. Watched a meteor shower. No. Saw one bathe once.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne. Every other Tuesday.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity. But less than they asked for.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope. Yes, but then I saw a flying saucer. So I stopped.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. Giggling fits while she takes off her clothes can strain the moment.
27. Had a food fight. No. I did watch “Animal House”. Great film.
28. Bet on a winning horse. Yes. It was an accident.
29. Asked out a stranger. Duh. Aren’t they all at first?
30. Had a snowball fight. It was this or climb a mountain. I really thought that one out.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can. Only at my divorces.
32. Held a lamb. I did not have sex with that lamb, either.
33. Seen a total eclipse of the moon. Wow. No.
34. Ridden a roller coaster. Hated every minute. But I never said “no” to my kids.
35. Hit a home run. That first date with Betsy.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking. I dance very well. I couldn’t do the “fool thing” if even money was involved.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day. I developed a whole language once.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment. Yes. Oops, just lost it.
40. Visited all 50 states Why?
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk. Besides me? Yes.
42. Had amazing friends. And dim-witted ones too.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country. I will fly to Iceland and try it.
44. Watched wild whales. No Shamu, huh?
45.Stolen a sign. UConn 1999 Champs. From a restaurant.
46. Backpacked in Europe. Why?
47. Taken a road-trip. But I never remember them.
48. Gone rock climbing. More like pebble climbing. Skipping stones & such.
49. Midnight walk on the beach. Yes, but there was a drowning involved.
50. Gone sky diving. Gee, not that stupid.
51. Visited Ireland. They sell beer and potatoes here.
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love. Usually.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them. No, but I have slept with them. After she was finished. Oh, but not at the table.
54. Visited Japan. Had a transistor radio once.
55. Milked a cow. One tried to milk me.
56. Alphabetized your CDs. Only constantly.
57. Pretended to be a superhero. I was 6.
58. Sung karaoke. Shockenly, I was drunk.
59. Lounged around in bed all day. I was sick or with great company.
60. Played touch football. Yes.
61. Gone scuba diving. No.
62. Kissed in the rain. Yes.
63. Played in the mud. No.
64. Played in the rain. Great sex.
65. Gone to a drive-in theater. 13th row.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China. Do I look like Nixon?
67. Started a business. Yes.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken. Yes.
69. Toured ancient sites. Like the churches I got married in? Nah. Left them alone.
70. Taken a martial arts class. No.
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight. No.
72. Gotten married. Lots.
73. Been in a movie. X Rated count?
74. Crashed a party. It is an art!
75. Gotten divorced. Lots.
76. Gone without food for 5 days. Why?
77. Made cookies from scratch. I thought they were made with dough.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest. 6th grade. I still get shivers.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice. What’s with Europe?
80. Gotten a tattoo. Put art on my body that I wouldn’t hang on a wall? No.
81. Rafted the Snake River. No. Nor the Mouse River.
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”. Many times. Scary, huh?
83. Got flowers for no reason. Yes. She made a big mistake.
84. Performed on stage. Yes.
85. Been to Las Vegas. To Lost Wages? Yes.
86. Recorded music. Ya think?
87. Eaten shark. Yes. Better that visa-versa.
88. Kissed on the first date. This is a joke right? You are suppose to sleep together on the first date. That’s so you know whether to have a second date.
89. Gone to Thailand. No, I get my Thai sticks locally.
90. Bought a house. Yes.
91. Been in a combat zone. During those pesky separations and divorces.
92. Buried one/both of your parents. Since they are alive, I haven’t considered it. Often.
93. Been on a cruise ship. Yes. A thrill.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently. One seems to do it.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror. Why?
96. Raised children. Lots.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour. No. But they haven’t followed me either.
MIMI!!! Where is question 98!!??
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country. Erotic, yes. Exotic, no.
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over. No. It could be worse.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge. Driving it was fine.
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking. Only always.
103. Had plastic surgery. Not yet.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived. A surgeon’s accident, yes.
105. Wrote articles for a large publication. Read my blog. Who would want me to do that?
106. Lost over 100 pounds. No, but did you find any? That’s worth about 200 American, right?
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback. Huh? Like that was real.
108. Piloted an airplane. I barely drive.
109. Touched a stingray. Not smart.
110. Broken someone’s heart. Not today, but yes.
111. Helped an animal give birth. Yuk.
112. Won money on a T.V. game show. Be real.
113. Broken a bone. Yep. Played sports.
114. Gone on an African photo safari. No when I went on Safari I left my camera home.
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears. No.
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol. Once. Never again. I hate it when guests die at your parties.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild. Only the poisonous ones.
118. Ridden a horse. Yes.
119. Had major surgery. 7 times.
120. Had a snake as a pet. Yuk.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Saw a picture however.
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours. Yes.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states. No.
124. Visited all 7 continents. Still no.
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days. I wouldn’t last two hours!
126. Eaten kangaroo meat. Really yuk.
127. Eaten sushi. Of course.
128. Had your picture in the newspaper. Lots.
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about. Usually to get sex.
130. Gone back to school. Once was more than enough.
131. Parasailed. Why?
132. Touched a cockroach. Not on purpose.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes. Great movie. No to eats.
134. Read The Iliad – and the Odyssey. Just the Classic Comics Version.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read. I missed them all.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Yuk again.
137. Skipped all your school reunions. Most.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language. It involved the middle digit.
139. Been elected to public office. No. I am not part of the problem.
140. Written your own computer language. No, I’ll get right on that.
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream. Yes.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care. No.
143. Built your own PC from parts. From an erector set?
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you. No.
145. Had a booth at a street fair. No.
146. Dyed your hair. No.
147. Been a DJ. Almost forever.
148. Shaved your head. Not yet.
149. Caused a car accident Of course. It was their fault.
150. Saved someone’s life. A cat once.
Lets do an “optional” tag thang. If you can handle this consider yourself tagged.