1. I read Gale Martin’s Blog today that we all should get some sex and often. Who can I call? I mean locally?
2. James Bond is now blonde. I am having trouble with this.
3. Now the Romanians have joined all the rest of the universe who is mad at Borat. I only heard of him a week ago. But if I have to hate him for no reason, so be it.
4. It is my ex-wives fault. (The only great thing about divorce. You can always blame somebody.)
5. The Jets beat the Patriots on Sunday.
6. David Chappelle has backed out of a concert in Las Vegas. (OK, this is a reach. It isn’t like I was headed to the show)
7. My mother’s airline points will only get my son halfway home from California for Christmas. My choices are: Let him hitch hike from there. Have Xmas dinner in the Midwest. Or, (gasp) pay the difference.
8. My love life sucks. (see number 1)
9. NaBloPoMo is way too much pressure on me. I should have done that novel writing thing. I guess I’d be at a disadvantage. I suppose it is easier to write a book if you read one on occassion.
10. I did not find any Smirnoff until 6:30.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Tuesday evening!
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my