Today is Day One of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). It is a commitment to write an original blog every day of the month of November. The WTIT Blog is signed up. We will see how it goes. Click here for more info. Every Saturday we answer 8 questions from the site Saturday 8. This past Saturday their posting went up too late for us. We used an older meme for that day. Today we will answer’s this past Saturday’s Late Eight Questions.
1. when was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it? I bought a hooker for my cousin Vito, who was getting married. Unfortunately, I sent her a week late. It was not in good taste, I found out, to send a prostitute to somebody’s wedding night.
2. when was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction? I told the hooker that making friends with the wife was good “on the spot” thinking.
3. when was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store; what was it and why? It was when I bought something accidently. Shopping and men do not go together. I at present do not have a woman to give me a list. Someone to tell me what I need. Often, I come home with shit that isn’t even close to my size, that I never even saw.
4. when was the last time you had an ice cream cone? This is way too “gay” a question. Laura, better yet, when did you last have one?
5. i had to take The Kid to the doctor. when was the last time you had to go to the doctor’s office? I am currently having an affair with an female OBGYN. Since she is married, I am at the doctor’s office 5 times a week. Sometimes 6.
6. when was the last time you were embarrased by something you did? What was it and what happened? I was embarressed when I assured the female married doctor that her moronic husband would never catch on. He did. And to our surprise: He was not happy about it.
8. when was the last time you locked yourself out of your house/apartment/work? what did you do? It was October 4, 1976. I called the locksmith. What the fuck else could you do? Call some ex-girlfriends who still have a key? When I call their reaction is usually to drop everything and run to come help me.