Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger Dr. Medusa at Professional Mirror, Ph.D. She explains that she’s seen it around, most recently at Life of a Fool. We never wanted to trace back these thefts. Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We have this attitude because we believe we are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Seven Layer Meme
* Name: Bud Weiser of the New England Weisers.
* Birthday (month, day):11.03
* Birthplace: Hospital.
* Current location: WTIT Studio
* Eye color: Bloodshot.
* Hair color: Earth tone.
* Height: With or without heals?
* Righty or lefty: Politically?
* Zodiac sign: Yield
LAYER 2: What’s…
* Your heritage: Good breeding stock.
* The shoes you wore today: My feet are naked.
* Your weakness: Kryptonite.
* Your fears: My neighbor coming home early while I’m with his wife.
* Your perfect pizza: would be delivered by a naked woman.
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Marry a rich widow.
* Your first waking thoughts: Who the fuck is she?
* Your best physical feature: Hung like a horse.
* Your most missed memory: I forget.
LAYER 3: Do you…
* Smoke: No. We broke up years ago.
* Cuss: No fucking way.
* Sing: Not even at gunpoint.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: No. In heavy lust, however.
* Did you go to college: Yes. I majored in Blog.
* Liked high school: Only the girls.
* Want to get/stay married: Only if I get pregnant.
* Believe in yourself: Oh course. Who else would?
* Think you’re attractive: I am a guy. We are confident. I am a fucking god.
* Think you’re a health freak: Yes. I only drink vodka that’s been distilled at least three times.
* Get along with your parent(s): On Tuesdays.
* Like thunderstorms: I like a good bang every now and then.
* Play an instrument: You mean like spanking the monkey?
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Made out: Yes. I had really missed the French twins.
* Drank alcohol: Only to excess.
* Smoked: Only during sex.
* Done a drug: Do the Quaaludes from yesterday’s post count?
* Gone on a date: The twins and I stay in a lot.
* Gone to the mall: Not if you paid me. Even in euros.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Are you missing one?
* Eaten sushi: This meme sucks.
* Been on stage: I opened for Jack’s Mannequin on Tuesday.
* Been dumped: No one dumps a god.
* Gone skating: Yes. Dorothy Hamill stopped by. I had to be nice.
* Gone skinny dipping: Only in my hot tub.
* Stolen Anything: Are you missing something?
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
LAYER 6: * What country would you most like to visit: North Pole. I want to see Mrs. Claus naked. LAYER 7: Now tell…
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Sure. I have nights I don’t remember.
* Been caught “doing something”: Only by husbands.
* Been called a tease: Back in the day.
* Gotten beaten up: Only by husbands.
* Shoplifted: No. I’ve got a bad back.
* Age you did get/hope to be married: Why would anyone “hope to be married”? It is a death wish.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want):251. I’ll get to the names later.
* Describe your dream mate: A woman who appreciated the art of cuddle. Oh, and gives great head and watches sports. Firm ta-tas.
* How do you want to die: This meme has me thinking “shot in the head” immediately.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: I wanted to write a humor blog where I can swear a lot and show tasteful photos of sexy naked women.
* What country would you most like to visit: North Pole. I want to see Mrs. Claus naked.
LAYER 7: Now tell…
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Snow Patrol, A Hundred Million Suns.
* Number of piercings: No gots. And nice use of spell check, BTW.
* Number of tattoos: One. It says: “This space for rent”.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: 3,255,159,753 so far.
* Name a past experience that you regret: Marriages come to mind.